1 x Supernova Pillar Candle
2 x Nova Pillar Candle
These authentic, 100% pure beeswax candles are made from the finest Australian beeswax and have 100% cotton wicks (free from lead and synthetic fibers). It doesn't get much closer to nature!
With the longest burn time of all waxes and the perfect wax to wick ratio, these candles burn down harmoniously right to the end.
Measuring approximately 75mm in diameter and 140mm tall, the 'Supernova' candle burns for around 60 hours.
Measuring approximately 75mm in diameter and 40mm tall, the 'Nova' candle burns for around 10 hours.
Here are a few tips to get the most out of your candle.
- Set the burn pool diameter.
The first time you burn your candle, you will be setting the size of the burn pool. This is an important step to ensure all the wax is utilised by the flame, otherwise your wick can ‘drown’ in the pool of wax as it burns down into the candle - known as ‘tunneling’. It will also ensure the maximum burn time. To do this, burn your candle long enough for the molten wax pool to reach at least 1cm from the edge -the closer the better.
- Dip the wick
To extinguish your candle, dip the wick into the pool of molten wax and stand it back up again. Blowing it out can result in a weak, dry wick which if bumped will break easily. By dipping the wick, you are also avoiding filling the air with smoke.
- Trim the wick
Our wicks are carefully selected suiting each candle size to make sure majority of the wax is utilised. As your candle burns down, more of the wick is exposed and the flame becomes larger. A super exposed wick can become too large for your candle, burning a gap in the edge where wax will flow out. This wax wastage will shorten the burn time and make it more difficult to clean up once your candle has finished burning. To avoid this, before re-lighting your candle (the wick must be cold and firm), simply trim the wick to 1cm with scissors.
Remove the candle wrapper before lighting. Burn your candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Keep away from curtains, drafts, flammable objects, children and pets. Avoid burning in windy areas. Do not leave unattended.
sulphates or parabens
and are NOT tested on animals.